In honor of Super Bowl 2013 this weekend, we thought it would be fun to host a little Super Bowl 2013 Food Quiz. Let’s see how much you guys really know about Super Bowl Sunday Food!
We’ll list all of the questions below and you can click the “Next Page” Button at the bottom of the page to view the answers. Ready to learn some interesting facts about Super Bowl food? Great. Let’s get started!
1. In the US, Super Bowl Sunday is the second largest day of food consumption behind what holiday?
2. How many calories does the average Super Bowl viewer consume during the event?
- 1,000 calories
- 1,200 calories
- 1,400 calories
3. 158 million of these are expected to be consumed by Americans this Super Bowl Sunday?
4. The three most popular take-out and delivery items on Super Bowl Sunday are chicken wings, sandwiches and THIS.
5. 4,000 tons of this salty snack will be consumed on Super Bowl Sunday.
6. This beer brand has been the exclusive beer advertiser for the Super bowl for the past 24 years.
Alright, let’s see how you did!
Ready for the answers (click the next button to view the answers)?