Filing taxes is a inconvenient and annoying task that we’re all obligated to do every year. That’s the bad news. The good news is, today is Tax Day 2012 and that means (hopefully) you’ve finished filing everything you need to this year. Now, you can sit back and relax – and enjoy all the free stuff companies are throwing at you in celebration of the end of tax season.
From free food to deals on drinks, there’s no shortage of great freebies you can score today (and, in some cases, the rest of this week).
Here are 10 popular companies participating in the celebration and offering deals nationwide this week:
1. Chilis – Today and tomorrow at Chilis restaurant you can score a free appetizer or dessert with purchase of an entree with this coupon.
2. Cinnabon – Get two free mini cinnamon rolls from 6pm to 8pm on April 17th.
3. P.F. Chang’s – 15% off all food orders (eat-in and take-out) on April 17th.
4. White Castle – Buy any sandwich and get a free chicken breast sandwich from now through April 28 with this coupon.
5. Boston Market – Buy one meal and a fountain drink and get one meal free with this coupon.
6. Panda Express – On April 17th get one free Shanghai Angus Steak when you “like” their page on Facebook.
7. Maggie Moo’s – Free scoop of frozen yogurt from 4pm – 7pm on April 17th.
8. Seattle’s Best Coffee – Free sample of System Level coffee brew if you “like” their Facebook page. (About 10 cups in the sample)
9. Arby’s – Free pack of curly fries on April 17th with this coupon.
10. Marble Slab Creamery – Free scoop of ice cream between 4pm and 7pm on April 17th.